Shopping at Walt Disney World can be a great past time for retreating from the crowds, cooling off between rides, or just picking out a great souvenir to bring home.
It's entirely possible to spend a lot of time wandering from shop to shop as there are so many in each park. Disney Springs alone could take an entire afternoon exploring. Here are a few spots I checked out on my last trip that had some great merchandise worth exploring.
If you've never checked out The Marketplace Co-Op, you must stop in on your next visit to Disney Springs! This is a huge retail emporium featuring a variety of brands and special events featuring art, apparel, home decor and so much more.
The Disney Cruise Line Pop-Up Shop had a great selection of merchandise like this cute purse, lots of clothing and even luggage for your next cruise! The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane has beautiful dresses like this one seen on display. Also check out Disney Tails where you might even find some matching apparel for you and your pup!
Browsing around the Co op is a great way to pass the time before your dinner reservation in Disney Springs.
Another area I love to shop in is Hollywood Studios. This is where you can find all the greatest Star Wars gear.
The unique items like the pilot helmets make for a great holiday gift for your favorite Star Wars fan. There were also fun items like this adorable "The Child" mug and entire Star Wars outfits perfect for exploring Galaxy's Edge.
There are so many great shopping spots all around DisneyWorld. What is your favorite item that you brought home from Disney? Do you have a favorite shopping spot?
Erica Van Stell, Travel Professional with Road to Relaxation Travel
I love helping people find the perfect destination for their vacation and sharing all of my favorite tips and tricks with them.
Growing up, my family made it a priority to take a trip each year to somewhere we had never been. It wasn’t always to a far away, exotic location. Sometimes it was just a new place to check out in our own state. This is what fostered my love for travel and helping people find new places to enjoy.
Disney Cruise Line released Fall 2020 itineraries today, with a few new surprises! See below for some of the highlights and reach out to your favorite RTR Travel Professional to begin your planning today. These cruises remain in high demand and the longer you wait, there will be less availability and prices will increase.
- October 2020 the Disney Magic will return to New York for sailings to Bermuda and Canada. All cruises will feature Halloween on the High Seas!
- September 2020 the Disney Wonder will depart from San Diego to the cruise Baja and the Mexican Riviera. Sailing will be for two, three, four, and five nights, also featuring Halloween on the High Seas! There will be one special seven-night sailing to the Mexican Riviera and then a 14-night Panama Canal Crossing that departs Nov. 6, 2020.
- Late November 2020 the Disney Wonder will depart from Galveston, Texas, which will be the homeport for Very Merrytime Cruises. These cruises will sail to the Caribbean and Bahamas.
- Will continue to sail from Port Canaveral, FL and will have Halloween on the High Seas along with Very Merrytime Cruises. The Fantasy will be sailing three, four, five, six, seven, and eight night Bahamian and Caribbean cruises.
- Will continue to sail from Port Canaveral, FL and will have Halloween on the High Seas along with Very Merrytime Cruises. The Dream will be sailing three, and four night Bahamian cruises, including a day on Castaway Cay!
Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club members, can take advantage of the opportunity to book fall 2020 itineraries before they go on sale to the general public on June 13, 2019. Contact your RTR Travel Professional to get started!
June 10, 2019: Platinum Members
June 11, 2019: Platinum and Gold Members
June 12, 2019: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
June 13, 2019: all Guests
You can also fill out the Request for Quote form to have one of our Professionals reach out to you with a free quote. You can request it here!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.